Promotion Of The Site In Social Media
Step 1: Determine a strategy for advancing social media
In order to develop a strategy, answer the following questions:
- What do you want with SMM? Write down the targets you want to achieve. Determine the tasks that you decide to accomplish. You know, of course, that objectives should be concrete, measurable, achievable, linked to your business and emergency. For example, the target may appear to be: within three months, SMM-Camping should increase the number of crossings from social media to 100 per day.
- Who's your target audience? You have to understand who you work for and who you want to see on the website or in front of the cashier. Set up marketing characters corresponding to each segment of your audience.
- What information does the consumer need to buy your product? Try to model your customers' consumer journey. The answer to this question will help you plan information campaigns.
- What social networks are popular with your target audience? You need to identify areas that will be used to move.
- What time does your target audience actively use social media? The answer to this question will help you plan the time of the publications.
You'll have to write the answers.
Step 2: Choose communication tactics
After responding to strategic questions, you must face an important tactical challenge. Choose tone and communication with the audience in social media. You need to determine who will publish notes and answer the comments, how you will communicate with clients and colleagues. Use the following recommendations:
- Designate the director of content publications in social media. Ask him to use informal communication styles with the audience.
- Choose a specialist who will be the principal expert. It could be the head of the desk or top manager. Tell him to use the business communication style. The specialist should respond to complex user questions or may conflict.
- Choose visual elements of the brand that you will use in SMM camping. Bandir pages on social media: use the recognized cover of Facebook, the Twitter hat and the picture for the Waqt.